This 2 part series features instruction by NSCAA staff coaches on the
topic of developing the attacking mentality of today's female player.
Attacking Disc 1: Designed to provide attacking players
with a technical and tactical foundation and also to create a confident
and assertive mentality.
- 1v1 Individual Attacking Skills - with Nancy Feldman- NSCAA National Staff Coach, Head Coach- Boston University
- 1v1 To 2v2 Attacking - with Nancy Feldman
- Combination Play In The Final Third - with Laura Kerrigan- NSCAA National Staff Coach, Head Coach- North Carolina State University
- Finishing Skills - with Theresa Echtermeyer- NSCAA National Staff Coach, Director of Coaching Littleton United Soccer
Attacking Disc 2: A variety of functional and tactical
training exercises that create an environment where players can acquire
the decision making ability to be collectively and individually
dangerous attacking players.
- Possession With A Purpose - with Nancy Feldman- NSCAA National Staff Coach, Head Coach- Boston University
- Training The Playmaker - with Janet Rayfield- NSCAA National Staff Coach, Head Coach- University of Illinois
- Box Organization - with Lauren Gregg- NSCAA National Staff Coach, Former U.S. National Team Assistant Coach
- Training The Three Front - with Janet Rayfield